Real Estate
All Camden County Real Property records are maintained in the Clerk of Superior Court office. Real Property records dating from 1776 to the present are available onsite in the public records vault. In addition, property indexes dating from 1989 forward and property records with images from 1992 forward are available at the Georgia Superior Court Clerk’s Cooperative Authority website. (link to real estate search)

Deputy Clerks cannot research information about recorded documents by telephone. The information maintained by the Superior Court Clerk is public record and anyone may come in to research documents. Deputy clerks are available to assist Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

All documents are recorded daily in the order in which they are received. Documents are accepted for recording in person or by mail.

Mailing address: Post Office Box 550, Woodbine, Georgia, 31569
Physical address: 210 East 4th Street, Woodbine, Georgia, 31569

Plats and surveys recorded in this office must conform with The Technical Standards for Property Surveys in Georgia as set forth in Chapter 180-7 of the Rules of the Georgia Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors and as set forth in the Georgia Plat Act O.C.G.A. 15-6-67.
The amendments to Title 15 and 44 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, known as HB 1004 of the 2016 legislative session, relating to courts and property, provide for the filing of electronic images of maps, plats and plans.  Effective January 1, 2017, maps, plats and plans are required to be electronically filed with the Camden County Superior Court Clerk's office.
All plats must be filed electronically at  Register at to begin the eFiling process.  For more information regarding eFiling requirements, see
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the eFile process, please contact the Camden County Superior Clerk's Office at 912-576-5631 or the Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority customer support at 1-800-304-5174 or

Records Search – online access to Real Estate records
Request for Certified Copies of Court Records

PT-61 e-filing – required form with all title changes

Pursuant to House Bill 337 - regarding preparation of the PT-61 Form
Real Estate UCC filing – requires both forms UCC-1 and UCC-1Ad 

Filing and Copy Fees – Personal checks are NOT accepted

Trade Name Registration
Survivor's Affidavit Affecting Title

Soldiers Discharge Recording – DD-214 forms are recorded at no charge to the Veteran, nor is there a fee for obtaining copies, certified or otherwise. To view or obtain copies of a DD-214, complete the Affidavit to View or Copy Military Discharge Records and bring it with a government issued photo ID to the Clerk of Court’s office. All information must be verified by the Clerk or Deputy Clerk prior to release of records.

Mobile/Manufactured Home Certificate of Permanent Location Form T234
superiorcourt083122001003.jpg superiorcourt083122001003.jpg
Civil and
About Us
superiorcourt083122001002.jpg superiorcourt083122001002.jpg superiorcourt083122001002.jpg
Real Estate
Child Support
Liens / UCC
Filing / Copy Fees
Forms & Misc
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
         They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.